Another Race Registration?!?

My BF's 12 year old son wants to do a running race. But all of the races that have been happening this month, I can't register him for because he has fall soccer games going on. Every Saturday, a game. Every race I look at, it never works for our schedule.

I have been getting a little frustrated. I want to register for all the races, but just can't.

Today, of course, I was looking at running related sites and blogs and came across a 5k fun run/walk in Parma, Idaho, that will work with our schedule.

It is on Sunday October 16, 2011 at 1pm! That is like SO nice. Since it will take an hour or so to get to Parma from Boise!

The run is the Tree Top Fun Run For New Hope's Girl's School. 

It looks like it is going to benefit a good cause. It looks like it may be a super small race - only 150 participants. Which is cool. I don't mind small races, minus the fact that is all I have done so far.

Today is the last day to register to be guaranteed a shirt. So I may, or may not register tonight. It all depends on the BF's son and if he wants to do it.

Heck, I may just register only myself.

How do you decide what races to register for and who goes with you?

Comments

Popular Posts