Uninspired + Nike Fuel

I have been pretty uninspired to workout or blog. I seriously think it has to do with the lack of sun the last two weeks. I was enjoying summer and fall with my long runs on the greenbelt instead of slogging 2-3 hours on the treadmill. I have multivitamins (prenatal because they were cheaper) and some Vitamin D. I have started taking it more regularly to help pull me out of this SAD funk.

One thing that I did do to help perk me up is pre-order one of those new Nike+ FuelBand. I am pretty excited about it because, while I wanted a BodyBugg again, I didn't want to wear that big tacky device around everywhere. Showing off that I think that I am a fatty on a mission to lose weight. I really liked the BB. It worked, I lost almost 20 pounds on it, but my 7 year old Mac it didn't support Java needed to use the BB. So bummer. Hopefully with the FuelBand, it won't be as much as an issue. Anyways, I don't think that the Nike FuelBand is tacky looking and it will tell me things that I want to know. Calories burned, and steps taken.