Why Didn't I Get Popsicles?

I don't know why I didn't just get popsicles at at the store? Maybe because all my nice mouth numbing was starting to wear off and I have an achy head.

Just had 3 hours of some dental work done. Dentist said its not an oral surgery because I wasn't being put to sleep. But if there is cutting and stitches involved, I say surgery. This was a planned thing for some gum receding that is happening on a tooth. I have stitches on the roof of my mouth and stitches at the bottom half of my mouth. Girlfriend is waiting for the Vicodin to kick in!

I think this is great for the weight that I want to lose. I can't open my mouth to eat anything. I forgot popsicles at the store. But I am eating the hell out of Kozy Shack & chicken broth. Straight out of the container of course.

Good news- hopefully I will lose weight. And I have 2 nights off of work.
Bad news- I can't run or exercise for a few days.And I don't have a pureed bacon popsicle.

What soft foods do you like to eat after having dental stuff done? I got apple sauce, pudding and broth. Looking forward to Fro-yo tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts