Who Has Good News?

This girl has good news. And one thumb because I am a dork. And doing a Make-up free Monday.

I registered for Marathon number 2 today - Run Lake Lowell. As many times I have been around at the lake growing up, I never knew it just happened to be 26 miles around. How cool is that? And I plan on wearing my #SweatPink during this marathon. And it is Cinco De Mayo and the day before the BFs birthday and 4 days before mine. Hooray birthdays!

I also bought my 2nd pair of Brooks Pure Cadences to run Lake Lowell in. I have these in black, but I want them in this blue also.


I also bought a new skirt to run in. Yea, it is a tennis skirt but can you say no to ruffles? This is the DTL Flounce Skort. I can't wait to get it to wear it. If it works, it will be during the Run Lake Lowell.
Flounce Skort_Slate
And I get to be a Race Ambassador for See Jane Run Half Marathon & 5K in Boise!
Womens Half Marathon & 5k Boise
Woo Hoo! I am so gonna rock the half marathon! And I get to give away an entry for someone to run it with me. Keep an eye on this blog and my twitter to announce when the giveaway starts.

Seriously, this is awesome. My first blog giveaway and it is a run I want to do. (Champagne and Chocolate - hello -this IS how I recover from my long runs already!) I already run the route pretty much every weekend, so yes, I am going to rock it and I want you to rock it with me.

Stay tuned for updates.

Comments

  1. I LOVEEEEE that skirt! you will look awesome on race day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DTL site has like $20 skirts and tennis dresses! They have super cute colors!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Brilliant news and I love your new shoes and skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on signing up for your 2nd marathon! The 2nd one is always easier then the first. I wished that I could wear the PureCadence because I am a HUGE Brooks fan, but they don't work for my foot. Not flexible enough so I get nasty blisters on the top of my foot. I am hoping this issue gets corrected with the new model. There is pink coming out this June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are not very flexible but I like them because they keep their arch support better then the Adrenelines that I have. Looks like I will have to buy up the pink ones coming up in a few months!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! My second marathon will be on the 5th too (my first in this Saturday)! I'm freaking out a bit! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love your taste! The shoes are hot and I've been eyeing that type of tennis skirt, wondering if it would be a good running skirt. Congrats on pulling the trigger! Around the lake sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...hey, i've been known to do my fair share of thumbs up...keep it up!! :) u've got plenty to be stoked on, and i can't wait for u to tackle that next race, u'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are killer!!!! And YES for the marathon! I had signed up for my first in May but had to change to the half due to injury...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts