Rebootizer Product Review

 
I got a 6 day (6 packets) supply of Rebootizer Detox Shaker in the mail this past week. FitApproach asked us #SweatPink girls if we wanted to give this product a try. I said Yes! And they hooked us up.




As a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, I know the importance of using herbs and I was looking for something to help detox my body (Hello, I ran a half marathon hungover this weekend! And I drink a lot of coffee. I am all sorts of toxin filled!) and not in the harmful lemon/maple/cayenne way.

I was going to go to the natural health food store and get something with Dandelion in it to help my poor liver, but look! Rebootizer has it in it! Along with other good things high in antioxidants & liver protectives! This product has things in it that I want in my body.

The special Mix Pak has purified water and the powder in it. Convenient for taking along when you know you are going to be out and about late or away from home. And the package is recyclable so I don't feel bad about using something that has a one time use.



The directions are simple.
Drink before bed after a party to wake up fresh.
Once a day as a "detox regimen" to help eliminate toxins regularly.



The taste, seriously not that bad. It tastes like a powdered tea mix, sweetened with lemon. It is pretty good. I have tried a couple of these before bed, and I feel like I did wake up a little more refreshed. This is something that I feel that I could use on a more regular basis.

You can purchase Rebootizer from their website, or find a retailer near you. You can also find Rebootizer on Facebook & Twitter.

Thank you FitApproach & Rebootizer for giving me this opportunity to try this product at no cost to me.

Comments

  1. How interesting! I'm a fan of detoxing. Do you need to take a certain number and do it every day in order for it to be really effective or can you take them here and there? Most detoxes I've done are a 1-2 week process. So don't often have the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the month detox kit is the 6 packets. One packet a day for 6 days. So far, it hasn't been too difficult to stick to since it is portable and tastes good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts