Somersault Snack Co. Review

I got a little surprise delivered to me today!


It was a box of Somersault Snacks!


I saw these at Cost Plus the other day when I was searching for road trip snacks and really wanted to try them. Thankfully, the people at Somersaults were nice enough to send me some to review!

Of course I had to break into the Dutch Cocoa snack bag right away. I am such a chocoholic!

I didn't even get a pic of the snacks because I scarfed them down too fast!

Yum! Crunchy, the right amount of sweet and a good cocoa flavor. And the ingredient list - I recognize everything on the list. 


The little .5oz bags are really the perfect portable size for throwing in my work bag for lunch or my Camelbak pocket for a mid hike snack. Hopefully when I get home from work tonight, there are some snacks left in my box above. I can imagine the BF & his 13 year old son pac-maning everything tonight.  


Somersaults are little crunchy snacks made with sunflower seeds and toasted grains. 
Sunflower seeds, the #1 ingredient in Somersaults, are a nutritionally dense food, power packed with antioxidants, protein, vitamin E, minerals and healthy fats 
4x more antioxidants than blueberries... More fiber than an apple... AND 50% more protein than almonds! 
The BF gave the Salty Pepper a try with his lunch (really good, really flavorful.) and I had the Pacific Sea Salt with my wrap for lunch at work tonight.


Can you see all those sunflower seeds in the nuggets? Really good if you like eating roasted, salted sunflower seeds, which I do!

I can't wait to try the other flavors this week- Santa Fe Salsa and Cinnamon Crunch.

Somersaults have a great website, loaded with lots of information about the ingredients and the story behind the products.

You can find where to locally buy Somersaults near you (I will be getting mine at Fred Meyers or Cost Plus in Boise.) You can also purchase them on their website.

You can also find them on Twitter and Facebook.

I have nothing bad to say about these. Seriously, yum! Highly recommend.

Disclosure: I was sent this product at no cost for review purposes. No other compensation was given.  All opinions stated in this review are my own.

Comments

  1. Yum! These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good - i have a cost plus right by my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried the Cinnamon Crunch. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts