Cooler Weather Is Cool

Cooler weather makes a huge difference in working out outside.

Sunday night, after dinner of BBQ chicken & watching The Sitter, the BF, his son, & I made a jaunt up the Tablerock.


I didn't feel like I was going to die on the way up. Not as much smoke in the air from local fires, not as blazing heat & sun at about 8PM compared to Noon.

It was, dare I say, almost easy. Almost.

We did see lots of quail & bunnies!

There are 2 in the above pic.


And the BF actually took some cute pics of me.


The BFs son is in the above pic & I am too lazy to crop.


Hello BF shadow.

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Comments

  1. Aw, those are great photos of you running! The landscape looks gorgeous, too; I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts