Vega Energizing Smoothie Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try all of the Vega Energizing Smoothie flavors. I received individual servings of all of the 5 flavors - Choc-O-Lot, Bodacious Berry, Tropical Tango, Vanilla Almondilla, and Oh Natural


OMG Nom!

I am a big Vega fan, although I am not vegan. I have used their Vega Sport Pre-workout, chocolate protein, and Hydrator often. I like that they have products that taste good and that are made from all natural, plant based ingredients. Vega Energizing Smoothie is dairy, gluten, and soy free and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. It is alkaline-forming and easy to digest. These smoothies are very tasty. They include 2 whole servings of veggies, 10g of protein, 5g of fiber, and 1g of Omega-3. Each serving is pretty freaking awesome at around 90-100 calories.

http://myvega.com/sites/myvega.com/files/shared/energizing-smoothie-pouch-choc-usa.jpg
I tried these smoothies a few different ways at different times of my day. I tried the Choc-O-Lot mixed with tart cherry juice after a run- Pretty good. I tried the Berry as a pre-workout before bootcamp yesterday with ice, water, and a small banana. Even better. And I have tried the Tropical with just plain cold water at work. Tonight I may give the Vanilla a try with just ice water. Tomorrow will be the Natural with ice and a banana as a pre-workout before bootcamp.

You can find Vega at their website, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their blog.

Disclosure: I was sent this product at no cost for review purposes. No other compensation was given.  All opinions stated in this review are my own.

Comments

  1. Never though of mixing choco with cherry juice.. awesome idea! I may have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was ok, but I personally really like the taste of tart cherry juice alone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts