The Weekend In Pictures


 Before I headed out on the trail.

 Homestead Trail on Saturday. It was quite windy!

 Right before I turned around


My 2 downhill miles were at 9:30! Fast for me!


 Had to check this out at the library to watch it.

 I also checked this out too, and I am trying to finish reading it in 1 day.

Sunday I had to get a treadmill run in at the BSU rec. Just 6 miles today. 

What did you do this weekend? What book are you reading right now? Have you watched any good movies that I should check out?

Comments

  1. I wish we had trail runs like that where I live! :) I had to work this weekend, but I did manage to get my long run in finally. ;) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of a bum all weekend for the most part. Getting packed and stuff ready to go to Oregon on Wednesday to visit my family. I am reading the Stephanie Plum series right now. They are quick reads. I am on book 9 of 19.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trails look amazing! My husband and I have talked about moving to ID. when he retires, so beautiful. I'm sorry things are tough right now (I read your comment on my blog, RunWiki) Going out on a trail run like this is not the answer to all of life's stresses but it does help, yes? Sometimes just seeing something beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful location for running! I just finished Eat & Run and really enjoyed it... although I can't even imagine running those distances!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts