Another Race Registration

So, since I am sitting at home from work - another sick day, I can't help looking up race and running related stuff.

I registered for another race. I can't stop registering for races!

So, if all goes as planned, I will be doing a race every weekend in April.

I signed up for the Boise Glow 5k on April 6th.



I only decided to enter is because this is on a Saturday evening. And I love being able to run late races on weekends. I don't have to take time off from work on Friday night! Woot woot!

And it is a glow race. I get to dress up in glow in the dark body paint or glow sticks and stuff. How much fun does that sound?!?

Actually, I have wanted to wear one of these glow costumes but there are only so many Ghostland Observatory concerts that I can attend, which was one of the best live shows I have ever been to!

Have you ever ran a glow race? Do you have any fun glow in the dark costume ideas?

Comments

  1. A glow race sounds like a lot of fun, I have never run in one before. Looks like April will be a very busy month for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April will be a good busy - 2 5ks, a half if I can get into registration & the 50k. And the glow race seriously sounds fun, doesn't it!?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts