Hot Chocolate Pics

I have good, very good, running related news I want to share with you. But it is going to have to wait until next week. :-)

It may or may not be the biggest deal of my 2013 and it does change up what races I will be doing for the rest of the year. I was planning running a marathon in Nevada in March, but that is going to be a back  burner deal for now.

Anyways, next Friday there will be a bloggy update with my good news. :-)

But I DO want to share with you today one of my favorite pics from the Hot Chocolate Run 5K from December.


Don't mind my wonky claw hand. I was getting ready to High 5 at the finish line. I don't know if it is the rare smile on my face, or my hair blowing back, but wow-check out the FROST on my headband!


 Right at the start.


This had to have been near the start since we were so close together. 


Nope, this I think was the turnaround because my gloves came off at the 1st mile.


 I am concentrating real hard here. And I have my glove on so this was near the start.


And I think this pic is right before the lady stopped in front of me. See how close we all were in the pack?

Anyways, the top pic is my fave pic.

Anything fun planned for this weekend?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts