Finally, Friday

Tomorrow is a race day. 5K. No pressure other then I have to try and beat Pete.

https://idahorunningcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Beat-Pete-2013.jpg

Full charge on the Soleus.

Yes, I paint my nails messy like a 5 year old.
Gear is all laid out.

Team Beef, Team Sparkle, BSU sockies, Altra Provisioness kicks.

Good Luck pre-race pizza has been ordered and has started to be consumed as I type this.


I have to pick up my race bib and packet a little later today, so I don't have to do it Saturday morning.

Now, on to a 4 hour shift at work and hopefully to an early bedtime!

Are you running and or racing this weekend? 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge to beat the coach. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had a chance being so slow the last few years. I think I have a chance this year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts