Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Hooray for hump day. I am soooo looking forward to Friday.

I got some BSN goodies from Fitfluential and BSN. As I taper, I think the Cellmass will be good for me since I have 20-ish days before my big day. I love the Dessert just because of the name. I made a pudding instead of a shake out of it today and it was pretty tasty.


This is happening.


Vodka. Peeps. In fridge. Today. For weekend. For post-race drinkie. Yay!

Today's 4 mile sweaty slog
I finally figured out how to see my current pace while I run. I was looking at the time of day, overall pace and distance with the lap pace (I have it set for every mile) popping up every lap/mile. To figure it out, all I did was read the instructions. Which does help when you are mildly a technophobe. Or in my case, lazy. Now, I really love my watch.

Planning your weekend out yet? Running? Racing? Anything good happening this week?

Comments

  1. Wait, so what do you do with the vodka and the Peeps?

    ~ Lora @ Crazy Running Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://bakingbites.com/2013/03/how-to-make-peep-infused-vodka/ The Peeps colors and sweetens the Vodka.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts