Happy Halloween!!! Drinkie Edition

I just got done running 6 miles.



And people say that chocolate milk is the best recovery drink.

I bought a chocolate milk I am excited to recover with.


Naughty Cow. What an awesome name.


If I wasn't going to my 2nd job after this post, I would have to have a little taste...

And to keep in touch with the holiday spirit today, I bought more spirits. But with a pumpkin flavor.


Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin.

Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
























And I have been wanting this Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie for over a year now. I had to order it online since I couldn't find it anywhere locally.


I made this with it last night. 

 I'll post a pic soon.

What are you dressed up as for halloween? Have you tried any of the things above?

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness do those look good! When can I come over for a drink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm MMmmm drink up! It's Halloween afterall. We have a total rainout here in Chicago. Guess I can go as Mary Poppins, complete with umbrella...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts