Somersault Snack Co. Review

Last year, I had a surprise delivered to me. And earlier in the month, I got another goodie box to tell you about!


It was a box of Somersault Snacks!

Somersaults are little crunchy snacks made with sunflower seeds and toasted grains.  

Sunflower seeds, the #1 ingredient in Somersaults, are a nutritionally dense food, power packed with antioxidants, protein, vitamin E, minerals and healthy fats 
 
4x more antioxidants than blueberries... More fiber than an apple... AND 50% more protein than almonds!


The top two flavors – Pacific Sea Salt and Cinnamon Crunch- are now certified as GMO free by the NonGMO Project.


The Dutch Cocoa helps me resist all the Halloween candy I keep getting offered! A nice balance of choco-sweetness!




Salty Pepper
 Can you see all those sunflower seeds in the nuggets? Really good if you like eating roasted, salted sunflower seeds, which I do!

I love snacking on the Santa Fe Salsa and adding Cinnamon Crunch to my yogurt.

Somersaults have a great website, loaded with lots of information about the ingredients and the story behind the products.

You can find where to locally buy Somersaults near you (I will be getting mine at Fred Meyers or Cost Plus in Boise.) And what's new and exciting is that you will be able to find them at Costco and Target soon! You can also purchase them on their website.

You can also find them on Twitter and Facebook.

I have nothing bad to say about these. Seriously, yum! Highly recommend.

Disclosure: I was sent this product at no cost for review purposes. No other compensation was given.  All opinions stated in this review are my own.

Comments

  1. That does look good!! I love me some crunchy snacks. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. I really, really like them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts