Run 4 Luv Running Blogger Meet Up!

OK.

Yes, I AM doing Run 4 Luv. February 8th, 2014. My next Boise race in a couple of weeks.
http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/83afcd36742411e3a9470e8e37697600_8.jpg
Use code "TANYA" for 20% off the race. Register here.

No, I don't know which distance I am doing. I am guessing at the 10K as that is what I did last year. But I may grow some ovaries and do the half. I have some time to decide for sure.

Yes, I will probably be wearing the same red sparkle skirt, if not the same whole outfit as last year. I'm boring and predictable and lazy like that.

Look at meeeee!

Yes, I have been in contact with a few other local runners - (http://run-or-bust.com/ http://betsys4.blogspot.com/ and http://runcrazygirlrun.blogspot.com/) Yes, we ARE going to have a meet up there. We HAVE to. We keep missing meeting up during the however many races previously. Before the race? After? Yes? Yes?

Interested? Lemme know in comments below or on Twitter - @runinboise

Comments

  1. I am not sure what distance I am doing yet either. I am signed up for the 10k, but not even sure I can do that. My life is such chaos right now. I wouldn't mind meeting before though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for meeting up! I'm hoping you can do the 10K. I sympathize with your chaos! I just went through my own in October.

      Delete
  2. I'm having a tough time deciding if I should do Run4Luv or the Valentine's Dash (www.valentinesdash.com). I've never ran either one and they both have their positives. This time of year, I can probably only afford enough time to do a 5k; otherwise, the Run4Luv 10k would be a shoo-in. Hmmm...decisions, decisions. Any advice/recommendations?

    BTW, side note, I'm surprised that there are 2 events on the same day at the same time in about the same place. Seems like there is going to be confusion with runners possibly going to wrong race, but maybe I'm not giving people enough credit. I guess we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travy, I thought the two events on the same day was going to be a concern last year, but they are in different locations and on different sections on the greenbelt. I'm a bit biased, but hope to see you at Run 4 Luv ;-) I say if you got the time for the 10K, do it! I'm leaning towwards that one in particular.

      Delete
    2. I'll talk to my wife and see which one she is leaning toward after this weekend. We're headed to Phoenix tomorrow to do the RnR Half. Will the R4Luv give a discount with your password?

      Delete
    3. Yes, "tanya" will get you a discount to r4luv & I believe it will also work for any of the Final Kick events.

      Delete
  3. So excited to finally get to meet up with you! But lemme just suggest we meet up before the race, instead of after. At my speed, you'll be resting up at home by the time I slug across the finish line. :-P P.S. Thanks for the link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts