Bloggie Mid-life Crisis

I need your advice before I decide to do anything drastic.

I want to change the blog.

For various reasons in a post I have in a draft ready to share with you, I want to be more then just a running blog.

If you follow my instagram, I post more then just running things.

Latest IG posts
It is about my daily life adventures - however unexciting they are. Things I like and do with a bit of running thrown in there.

I am changing, evolving. I want to call it a mid-life bloggie crisis.

But this IS part of my running journey. And the reason why I started blogging about running. To document the journey. 

So what I am asking all of you is -
do I start another blog that is more Cupcakes and Cashmere and leave this one just for running related things...
Or do I keep this one and update it as I am updating myself? 

Comments

  1. I personally would keep this one and let it update as you do. Mine is such a mod-podge of stuff now, but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's kinda what I wanted to hear. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts