Fitness Trackers? Which Ones?

Since I been working more from home and running shorter distances, I have not been moving around as much. I have been looking into getting something like a Fitbit to keep me accountable, but there are so many to choose from.

I have had a bodybugg before I started my running journey, and I really liked it.

http://www.jlmfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bodybugg-calorie-management.jpg
Stolen from here
I recall that I was usually walking 17,000 steps a day at work. On Sundays, I was lucky to get 300. I wasn't a fan of wearing it. I thought it was embarrassing but it worked.

I also tried the Nike Fuel Band and I never felt like it was really accurate. They kept breaking on me and I kept having to return them.

That one time the fuelband worked...

So, I think that I want to try a Fitbit or something like it.


Which one should I look into? What trackers have you used? What do you like and don't like about them?

Comments

  1. I have the one and love it. It's a little small so it's easy to forget you have it on (I washed mine yesterday but it was okay) I had a friend who got the flex but it made her wrist break out. I love the ability the one has to do elevation climb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the One for 14 months now and can count on one hand the number of days in that time I have not worn it. That said, today was one of them and it found it's way into the washer. Miracle of miracles, it seems to have survived! I don't have a bad word to say about it. Seems to be quite accurate. If anything the rubber casing has torn a bit but I've heard Fitbit will replace that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts