Idaho Wine Run

I was going to do the Idaho Wine Run again this year - for the 3rd year in a row. I wanted to partake in the marathon again this year because I wanted revenge on how miserable I was last year. This year would be a good year to do it too, because the weather has been cooler, I am in a good relationship with someone who is more then supportive on my running - and wine-ing. ;-)

Wine from the 5K turnaround last year.

But I think I am going to drop down and just stick with the 5K.

Here is info that I recieved in my email about the race for this year -

Price Increase Alert!
Prices go up Monday Sept 1st. Have you signed up yet? Click here to register.
 
Registration Caps!
In order to accomidate parking properly, we are limiting the number of entrants. Currently there are 446 5k spots, 435 10k spots, 225 half marathon spots, 68 marathon spots, 93 kids run spots, and 197 spectator wine sampling spots available. We are expecting the 5k to sell out and wouldn't be surprised if the 10k and half do as well. Don't be a sour grape, get registered before it fills up. Click here to register.
 
Spectator Wine Sampling!
We are allowing a limited number of spectators to purchase a wine glass and participate in the sampling. Purchase these online as well to make sure your friends or family members are able to be part of this. Click here to register.
 
Course Adjustments!
Ste. Chapelle Winery has paved their long entrance driveway which allows us to put the entire course on pavement. We will be reverting back to the 2012 courses in order to do this which means you will be finishing by coming to the front entrance of Ste. Chapelle rather than going down the gravel driveway we used last year. Maps on the web site will be updated to that shortly.
 
Volunteers Wanted!
Want to help out? We love our volunteers and can't put these events on without them. Click here to volunteer.

Here are my recaps from the last 2 years of this race. 

2012 recap and 2013 recap.  

Finisher glass! 


Are you going to run in the Idaho Wine Run?  Will I be seeing you there? 

Comments

Popular Posts