Run IDAHO - Gone For a Run Review

I had the opportunity to receive a product from Gone For A Run for a product review. This post is sponsored by GFAR and I received the shirt below as my compensation for this bloggie post.

If you have not been to the GFAR website, they have the most seriously awesome running swag and I want everything on the site.

Some of my favorite things on the site are the Ultra Pocket Hat


The seriously cool amount of stickers and decals available - a few of my faves are below -



But since I am from Idaho and this the blog is Run In Boise, I really, really, really love all the Run Your State Swag!

Stone Metal Hooks

http://www.goneforarun.com/Running_Stone_Medal_Hook_p/tr-16207.htm

Cell Phone Cases 

http://www.goneforarun.com/Running_iPhone_Galaxy_Case_p/tr-16105.htm

And of course - shirts!

http://www.goneforarun.com/Running_Womens_Everyday_Runners_Tee_p/tr-13578.htm

I really love this! I am very passionate about Idaho and just think this are a perfect fit. The shirt was soft and seemed true to size. I had to take my shirt out on a run near Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls Idaho!






Since I usually run Boise, it was fun going to another place in Idaho to get my run on!


I felt proud to sport this shirt around town and it will be worn often. It was very comfy and cool to wear. I plan on purchasing a bunch of other goodies in the future from the GFAR site!

If you want to connect with Gone For A Run, you can do so on their website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.


Thank you GFAR for giving me this opportunity to share with all of you their swag available.

Have you been to the GFAR website? What is your favorite product?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts