Knockout Panties - Review

A couple of weeks ago, I got the opportunity to try Knockout Panties. If you have not heard about this brand, they provide under-things and nighties for women and some underthings for men.

Pic from here
Now, these items are not everyday items. They are patented with their "No Trace" technology - it says it would keep your dry and comfortable by wicking away moisture, dry faster than traditional cotton and absorb odors. Hello! When we workout, (or even at other times!) who doesn't want that?!

I received the Combo Thong

 The Fitness Thong                                                           And the No Sweat Bra.



None of the models are me. All are from the website

I have worn all 3 items multiple times and I even wore one of the thongs (right out of the package because I am a brave soul) during my City of Trees Half Marathon. I didn't have any chafing as some items I own may do down there. I didn't feel like it was gross feeling during the race or too gross smelling afterwards - cuz after long runs, I kinda feel a little less then fresh. The thongs have a cotton liner and the website says that it eliminates the need for an additional panty liner for most days. I did feel that it did its job.

As for the No Sweat Bra, it wasn't High Support so I could not wear it for running. But I did wear it to bed and a few times to run around town. I even did yoga at home in it. The straps are spaced wide apart and the first time I put it on, I put it on backwards. It kinda looks the same from back to front. But every time I put it on, I go "Wow, this is comfy." For realz. It is soft and comfy and I enjoy wearing it.

All the items are made in the USA - which is SO nice to see! All the items are reasonably priced. And the size charts are accurate as I was able to get the sizes I needed.

I do recommend these items and I plan on purchasing more of these items starting with the Kool Tank. The BF was a little bummed that he didn't get to do his own bloggie review on the boxers. Which is weird (but a great sign!) because he always seems so indifferent to most of the items I receive for review. But since Christmas is coming, I think I will buy a pair or two for him.

If you want to connect with Knockout Panties, you can do so on their website, Twitter, and Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts