Christmas Gifts For Runners #2

The more I think about it, the more fun gifts I keep finding and want to share with you!

First runner gift post is here.

As a Idaho Licensed Massage Therapist and Holistic Health Practitioner, I don't really TALK about massage here on the blog as often as I could or SHOULD! Minus the fact this is what I have done for my JOB for 10 years now! Massage, and not just ME massaging YOU, has a TON of benefits! And #2 on my perfect gifts for runners!

This is the back side of my business card.

* Massage is perfect for recovery. It helps returns the body to it's pre-workout state. With the rubbing, kneading and stretching of the muscles, massage flushes lactic acid out of the muscles and prevents the build up so you won't have so much DOMS after a workout.

* Massage helps with flexibility. Using gentle manipulation and stretching techniques as stated above, it can loosen up scar tissue. inflammation, and tension that is restricting movement.

*Massage helps with improving circulation. And if you happen to have an injury, the improved circulation can help heal the injury faster!

Massage is safe. If you have a therapist that is knowledgeable with athletes, you can get a massage any time before or during your training sessions.

If you are looking for a licensed or certified massage therapist and are in the Boise or Twin Falls area, I do outcalls only. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me!

If you are outside of my area, you can also search your local area on the AMTA or NCBTMB or just contact me! ;-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts