CSI Santa Run Registration

THIS makes me happy.


A 5k race registration that is a new and unwrapped toy!

No cash or pre-registration

I didn't plan on adding this race to my calendar, but the fact that the registration is going to be a toy this makes me excited. This cheapskate is happy as I already have new items around my house and I have complained before about the cost of some 5K's. I can make this as cheap or expensive as I would like!

If you happen to be in the Twin Falls Idaho area, please join me! It starts at the College of Southern Idaho Gym Foyer.


I planned on adding the Boise YMCA Christmas Run but I guess I have to bump up my running skirt making! I have such pretty fabric that I am excited to show you soon!

Any Christmas runs on your calendar?
Registration of a toy - Yay or Nay?

Comments

Popular Posts