Happy Holidays & A New Race Series Discount Code For You

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holidays! As I am making big changes in my life, I am making big changes in the blog with a future rebrand. (and maybe even a .com!) I just want all of you to know that I am very thankful for all of you and sticking through me with this! I wish all of you only the best this holiday season and very Happy New Year!

Ok - so I got a message the other day and I am very excited to share with you a new race series. Maybe you have seen me post it on Instagram and Twitter. (and if not, I would appreciate a follow or a like ;-) I'm SO sad IG took away all my bot followers! My numbers are SO low!)
A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on
Volition America is a new race series all across the US. It will be in Boise March 21, 2015. I am wanting to add this race to my calendar and I would LOVE it if you joined me in this race.

In Boise, this race will start at Barber Park on Boise’s East side for the inaugural Volition America Half Marathon & 5K. This new half marathon series is the first of its kind to honor America through running and is steeped with patriotic distinction.

A stronger America at every finish line.

This chip timed event offers a scenic course winding through some of Boise’s most beautiful neighborhoods and along the Boise River.  After victoriously crossing the finish line you can refuel with a variety of refreshments and enjoy live entertainment in Barber Park.

Volition America is a movement built to support the personal ambition and wellness of every American. Born from the unmistakable spirit of Major Dan Rooney, it embodies the start of a better way of living—a way of improving this country we all call home. It’s about creating a life that answers to individual choices in support of personal liberty. Today, the Volition America mission is experienced through our series of half marathon events. Tomorrow, and every day forward, it’s proudly displayed as a badge of honor.


The RUNINBOISE15 discount code will work at ANY of the Volition America events in US!

I hope to see you there!

What are your holiday plans? Anything fun? Or not fun?  ;-) Will you run this race with me in Boise? Or run this new race series in your town?

Comments

Popular Posts