Another New Years Resolution...

This isn't just another New Years Resolution post.

I have a goal, and I plan on meeting it.

I wanted to keep it a surprise until the 3rd of January, when my "official" start is. 

I've entered into a biggest loser style weight loss challenge and I plan on winning! At the weight I have been the last 6 months, I was overweight but I didn't have enough weight to lose to win. I actually spent the last few weeks adding on some pounds. It sounds silly, but I did the maths. My New Years Day 5K time was very embarrassing and almost 10 minutes slower then last year! Thanks alot fatness!
A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on
I was very uncomfortable and very unhappy. I went UP a pant size but have spent most of the last few weeks in sweat pants. But with the one with the biggest weight loss gets $10,000, I am so game.

Since I am not working outside the home, I am making working out my job. $10,000 for 6 months is basically a $10 an hour job. I know I can handle working out and moving for hours at a time.

The BF is on board with this. While I was plumping up on unhealthy junk, I was also filling my fridge with the next 6 months of clean eats. Chicken breasts, unsweetened rice and almond milk, egg whites, Ezekiel bread, quinoa, spinach, broccoli, Truvia for my coffee and Gorton's fish filets.

Speaking of Gorton's fish filets, come back and check out my post for Wednesday since I will have one of the best giveaways that I have ever had on the blog. Serious. It's pretty freaking awesome. 

I have a goal weight I want to hit by the end of June. It's 30 pounds lighter then what I was in High School. I wasn't that skinny in High School but I have not seen my HS weight since 1998 or so. I plan on having some tears and tantrums along the way, but I know that they can be overcome. My desire to win is stronger then knowing I have some tasty ice cream in the fridge that I hope the BF makes disappear while I am out running after I type this because I didn't finish the carton off and when I open the freezer I see it and remember how tasty the ice cream was with it's salted chocolate and cookie bits and....sigh...

What is the biggest weight loss that you have had? Any biggest losers with any advice for me?

Comments

  1. All the best with this! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! With 99% clean eating, I kinda dropped 5 pounds in 3 days. I know I got this!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts