Life in Pictures Link Up

I'm joining in TheFitty.com link up for the Life In Pictures this week.


I'm mixing things up here up on the ol bloggie. I didn't take too many pics this week, as working out and eating for a bazillion hours every day has been keeping me very busy. But, here is some bits of my week.

A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on

A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on

A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on

A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on
A bloggie win!

I love my tea!

I ate this in 6 minutes, I was SO hungry!

Steak close up. #NOM
Made orange vanilla protein muffins from here
I miss alcohol

I've been eating way too much PB!

I watched this on the elliptical & it always makes me want a juicer

I'm growing out my hair for something fun like this

Tell me, what's new with you? Anything fun planned this weekend? Any fun/not fun workouts planned?

Comments


  1. 1. I love how you're taking the photos from instagram. That's what I do too.
    2. Living magazine while on the bike?
    3. Or on the elliptical?
    4. Do you work up a sweat while reading and exercise at teh same time? 4. Oh my god look at all those chips! How much were they? 5. Yum....is that medium roast steak? How's you cook it? You s hould put raisins on the peanut butter and make it ants on a log!

    I love your linkup. Thank you so much for coming to the party, you are a lot of fun. Hope to see you again on the 30th of January and feel free to bring some friends, since partying is always fun with big groups. #LIPlinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love IG! I was looking at the magazine during my 15 minute warm up. I cant look at it after that I'm so focused on my workout! The chips, I don't know how many there are but they are really good. It was a giveaway win. The steak was a top round and I just pan fried it in some butter and coconut oil and just seasoned with salt & pepper. I shoulda done ants on a log! lol

      Delete
  2. Your week looks like fun! All the food! Yum!!! I've never ellipsed (?!) Is it hard? Cute hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elliptical isn't hard unless you really want it to be! LOL I tried the max resistance last night & I was really working my legs on level 15. It was SO slow because it was so hard. I didn't last long lol. I really feel it in my upper back and calves & quads on any day though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts