A Long Overdue Weight Loss Update - NSFW pic

FYI- there may be a NSFW pic below. If you don't want to see boobage - not mine but from a plastic surgery website, you might not wanna read the post today. Just keeping my thoughts and feelings real on the post today.

I'm sorry I have not updated you on much of anything lately. Since I am so focused on losing weight (I've hit the dreaded plateau this month!) I don't want to sit long enough to do any bloggie posts. It's not that I DON'T want to do them and share things with you, but I just don't want to sit.

Also, I don't really want to post certain things because I don't know who really reads this stuff. A fellow weight loss competitor (if so, go away) or a bloggieverse friend. If so, welcome back! I have really missed sharing things with you.

That said, I try to post more regularly on the Instagrams and the Twitterverses. You can always find me on there.

As for the weight loss, I was hoping for a 10-15 pound loss in February to keep on my overall percentage target, but it looks like I may be just hitting an 8. I know losing 8 pounds is nothing to shake a stick, and 2 pounds a week is completely healthy. But it seems like stalled progress for me!

Sadly, my weight loss this month appears it has came mostly from my boobs!

I have plenty of stomach fat and inner thigh pudge that I would really like to see gone. I am already getting the saggy belly skin and have looked into tummy tucks. BUT with my body so hungry it's ate my boobs, I think I may have to add a boob job to the list, too.

Pic from here.  This is what I am dealing with
When I look in the mirror, I know I have lost weight and some things seem smaller. But with the chest disappearing, I feel off balance and not progressing as much as I would like.

I had a goal when I started planning for this weight loss journey. I wanted to burn a certain amount of calories per day based on my goal weight by the end of the weight loss contest and that the fact of 3500 calories is a pound of fat. I've felt like I've had a hard time working out to burn that certain number based on the data from the treadmills, elliptical, and a Google search of how much doing what burns. Did I really burn 1000 calories according to my Runtastic app? But I did break down and convince the BF that a BodyMedia armband would be worth while during this process.

Don't know what it is? Well, it's an armband that monitors and tracks activity and sleep and gives you updates on the calorie burn. I bought it used on eBay since it appears on their website that they have been acquired by Jawbone.

http://s3.grouponcdn.com/images/site_images/2047/6264/3c8f8a5c1f_grid_6.jpg
Stolen from here
 I have not had the kind of tracking success I would have liked with the Nike Fuelband so I didn't want to get another version of those. Even if it was a different brand such as the Jawbone or FitBit. So far, this week, I have hit (barely hit this weekend) my goal calorie deficits. I really puss out when the weather gets bad (it snowed Saturday with the wind over 30 miles an hour, knocking the power out) and the gym closes early on the weekends. Like 6PM early. Even more motivation to get an earlier start in the day!

If interested in checking out the BodyMedia, you can do so at the Amazon link below.
BodyMedia CORE Weight Management System

Your thoughts on plastic surgery? Yay or nay? I've already done the Botox thing, so I'm all for it. It is expensive but I am hoping to be Cougar-ish in a bikini this summer! Fitness trackers - what do you use and why? How accurate do you feel that they are?

Comments

Popular Posts