Advanced Green Tea Extract Review

This post is sponsored by Zenwise Labs and no other compensation was given.

Since I am working out for hours a day to lose weight, I am now at the point to try anything to help me get a little more weight off to reach my goal by the end of June. I have been working out and eating pretty darn healthy for 2 months! I have lost weight, but there is still more to go! I know that eating right and exercising is helpful for using supplements like what I am going to share with you!

About the Product
A specialized caffeine-free blend of Green Tea Extract and Vitamin C that fortifies the immune system and provides a variety of invaluable health benefits.

Green Tea Extract is plant-based supplement that has been shown to assist with weight loss and cholesterol reduction, as well as potentially lessening the risk of heart disease, diabetes and brain diseases. Adding Vitamin C with the powerful polyphenols of Green Tea can help increase antioxidant protection against free radicals to promote a stronger immune system and healthier well-being.

+ Increases Fat Burning
+ Improves Physical Performance
+ Packed with Antioxidants
+ All Natural
+ Helps Lower Cholesterol

Learn About the Brand
Zenwise Labs is an online distributor of supplements designed to improve your everyday life. Our Goal is to dramatically enhance the health of our customers through high quality products and excellent customer care. All of our products are All Natural, Made in the USA, and GMP certified, so you know that you’re getting the strength, composition, quality, and purity displayed on the label. 

I like that this product is caffeine-free and boosts immunity. I can get the antioxidant benefits without drinking gallons of tea! I have added this to my list of daily supplements as I will be ramping up the miles in March to prepare for more weight loss and that Ultra I have not signed up for. (I'm scared!)
If you would like to try this product for yourself, you can connect with the company on their Facebook page. 
Green Tea - do you think it works for weight loss and the other health benefits above?

Comments

  1. Hey thanks for Advanced Green Tea Extract Review! Actually I was searching for best Green supplements that I can take for improving my immunity system. I feel green Tea is beneficial for immunity system. I would definitely buy this product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts