InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel Review

I am not really a beauty blogger, but I do have a background in skin care and am very devout about my skin care routine. Even more so since getting, uh, older. This post is sponsored by InstaNatural and no other compensation was given.

I love eye cream. I have tried plenty of eye creams and gels out there and I am really picky about what I like when it comes to what I put on my skin. I liked the ingredient list of the eye gel. The prices also seems reasonable to what I usually buy.


  • Youth Express Eye Gel contains a potent combination of ingredients for maximum results. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and plumps it up with moisture, while Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin and Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors
  • Diminishes Dark Circles & Puffiness - This gel provides all around care and protection to the eye area. This powerful formula will help reverse the signs of aging and revert your skin back to its natural youthfulness. It will help you tackle dark circles, eye bags, crow's feet, fine lines, sagginess and puffiness so you can obtain a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • Safe and Natural Ingredients - We are proud to use natural ingredients in our product with NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It is also full of organic ingredients and safe to use on ALL skin types.
  • Apply to your cheeks and forehead as well to moisturize your skin and prevent premature aging. Improve your tone and texture to attain a smooth and brilliant complexion. Made in the USA in our FDA Registered Facility to ensure top quality for our customers.
  • Manufacturer Warranty -  InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Warranty, no matter where you buy our product.

InstaNatural Eye Gel provides absolute care to the eye area. It is enriched with Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to help with dark circles, puffiness and sagging skin. This blend of powerful ingredients increases elasticity and enhances the tone of your skin to provide a firm, plump appearance.
  • Provides ultimate care and protection to eye area
  • Goes on gently and is safe for all skin types
  • Reduces appearance of puffiness and dark circles around eyes
  • Contains organic ingredients and is 100% natural
I also got to try - and I do recommend the Eye Serum, and the Retinol Moisturizer.

If you want to purchase any of these products, you can find it on Amazon.com, on their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

Comments

Popular Posts