Valentia's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum Product Review

I am not really a beauty blogger, but with all these blogging opps available to me, I am going to jump on them. I am very thankful to be able to try and share the Valentia's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum with you. This is a sponsored post and no other compensation was given.


Valentia's Vitamin C Serum - Anti-Wrinkle! - Antioxidant Treatment - Quickly Reduce Pores- Organic Vitamin C For Your Face - Instantly Softer Hydrated Skin - Natural Ingredients - Incl. Organic Rosehip Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil - Wonderful Light Citrus Aroma -Non-Watery.

All very nice ingredient listing. 


  • SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
  • EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
  • LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
  • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
  • BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face... LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Even Glow Serum Today - RISK FREE

  •  20 Beauty recipes PDF also included with purchase.
I do like this product the couple of times that I have used it. I feel like my skin feels and looks nicer. 
If you would like to connect with Valentia, you can do so on their website and Amazon.com

Comments

  1. I was 'liking' the Girls On The Run Treasure Valley Facebook page, because my granddaughter is going to sign up and they have a post from yesterday with your picture on it. It is a post asking for volunteers for the Run 4 Luv, but that is definitely you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yea it is me. BUT it was from the Weiser River 50K from 2013! I don't know why it was posted under the Run4Luv but it could be because the race director Wayne was the one that took the picture.

      Delete
  2. I'm all about serums right now! I'm trying some new ones myself. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. If you try this one, tell me how you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts