Pro-Oat Pancakes - Clean Eats!

I have been trying my hardest to eat clean. I did well in January, gave myself some slack a couple of times in February because of Valentine's Day and the BF's birthday. But I am back on the clean eats wagon this March.

A photo posted by runinboise (@runinboise) on
I just found the Walden Farms product line. It is sugar free, carb free, and calorie free. I started out with a salad dressing, then added the chocolate and marshmallow dips, and jelly's. This has changed my clean eating life and my noms have been delightful to eat!

I have been trying different recipes that I have finding online for protein this and that. I really get tired of egg whites and spinach for brekky every freaking morning.

I made Pro-Oat Pancakes. These are really, really good! This is a take on EatPrayWeights recipe that she posted. They look and taste like normal pancakes but full of health!

I nommed this!

Recipe for Pro-Oat Pancakes
Serving: 3 medium pancakes
1/3 cup oat flour 
1tbsp vanilla whey Slap protein powder. (You can get it here!) 
1/4tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp ground flax
1/2 tsp baking powder  
2tbsp greek yogurt (I used blueberry Oikios because that is what I had in the fridge) 
1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup blueberries

Method:
Mix dry ingredients and then add wet. Cook on low-medium heat in coconut oil. Nom with your favorite toppings. I used Walden Farms blueberry spread because I didn't have blueberry syrup! 

 What is your favorite clean recipe with protein powder?

Comments

Popular Posts