Hosting a Wine Tasting With Me is Fun & Simple

Hosting a Wine Tasting is Fun & Simple

Lifestyle / Shop / Tastings / VineLife

You might be noticing some changes on the blog here! I have gone from strictly running and racing bloggie posts to more wine-related posts! 

Well that is because after the Magic Valley Weight Loss Challenge WIN, I had to do the adult thing and GET A JOB! I joined WineShop At Home as a Wine Consultant. What I do is give in home or in office wine tastings!  

I can't say enough that I'm having so much fun. Serious! If you have been following the blog for a while, you may have noticed a bit more of a depressed tone abouts the majority of my posts. Things have changed and I have found something that I can do anywhere! Kind of like running! 

Let me tell you a bit about being a Host. As our Host, we offer you and up to 15 guests the opportunity to learn about and experience exclusive, artisan wines handcrafted by our winemaker and available nowhere else. Let us make your Wine Tasting effortless from the moment you reserve a date.

Simply purchase a Wine Tasting Sampler from WineShop At Home and your personal Wine Consultant will help organize, set up and lead your Tasting.

You’ll receive special offers that are available exclusively to Hosts, including our fashionable Mocha bag above.

Hosting a Wine Tasting is Fun & Simple:
1. Reserve a Date with your Wine Consultant
2. Invite Your Friends
3. Provide Simple Appetizers and Glasses
4. Relax and Enjoy the Tasting!

Comments

Popular Posts