Now’s the Time to Plan Your Corporate & Office Gifting
As we move into the fall season, it’s not too early to start making plans for holiday gifts for co-workers and business friends. Now’s the time to plan your corporate & office gifting. Remember, the holidays start with Thanksgiving and last until New Year’s Day. Wine, food and baskets make perfect gifts for every occasion. So, whether you are the boss, giving gifts to business associates and your direct reports, or you are part of the home office team, great gift giving can take some advanced planning and thought. To help you with your plan, WineShop At Home offers the following tips:
Whether you’re running a small business from your spare bedroom, are in charge of a large department or corporation, or a member of the home office team, you’ll want to choose thoughtful gifts that have your good taste written all over them.
How To Start:
Go through that address book and identify everyone you’ve done business with this year. What vendors or associates have helped make your business a success? What clients do you have? What clients might you like to have?
Create a list of everyone you want to give a gift to, then categorize it. For instance:
VIP Gifts –
- Top clients and associates who deserve a big wow and thank you!
- From My Company to Yours Gifts: Associates and business friends to whom you want to say, “Hello! Remember Me? I’m thinking of you this holiday season!”
- Staff & Special Vendor Gifts: Everyone who helps out all year deserves a special thank you and recognition.
- Co-worker Gifts: That friend in the office or cube next to yours deserves a special holiday treat expressing warmth and friendship.
VIP Gift Ideas –
- Holiday Gift Baskets filled with luxury wines and foods.
- Double Magnums say “Wow” in a big way. Sign the bottle with a personal message for extra pop.
- A Case of Personalized Wines with your company logo for that fabulous client.
- A WineShop At Home Wine Club Membership will put you in their mind each and every month.
“From My Company to Yours” Gift Ideas –
- Personalized wines – Nothing says “You” like your company logo placed on a label of exclusive wine. They’ll remember you at the holiday gathering and all year-long.
For the Home Office Team Gift Ideas –
- Say thank you to the home team with personalized wines – every department with their own special label! Order wines by the case from a Tasting or as a Wine Club Member and get discounted shipping. Split up the case into single gifts.
Co-worker Gift Ideas –
- Consider the culture of where you work. Gifts should be appropriate to your particular office setting. A great bottle of artisan wine just might be the ticket. Consider a gift of stemware and sparkling cider as well!