ShowerPill The Athletic Body Wipe Review

This post is sponsored by ShowerPill and no other compensation was received.


What do you do after your workouts? Do you take a shower? What if you are on the trails and there is no shower? How do you clean up at lunch time workouts?

OUR STORY

The word “ShowerPill” comes directly from the locker rooms of college athletes during training camp double-days who jokingly wished for a hypothetical “pill” to instantly clean themselves after a long exhausting workout. We turned the “ShowerPill concept” into a real solution. The ShowerPill brand is about staying fresh and clean while living the best life possible.


I decided to put ShowerPill through a post-run test. I threw one in my bag & headed out. It is summer. It's warm. It's smokey AF from all of the fires burning in Idaho. I slathered on the sunscreen and I did a four miles in the afternoon peak heat. I got a little sweaty.

https://instagram.com/p/6ip7WHoOrf/?taken-by=runningandwineing

  • Premium, 9×8 inch, thick and durable wipe that is individually packaged for true on-the-go versatility
  • Put it in your gym bag, purse, pocket, or backpack
  • Proven to kill germs yet safe on sensitive skin and infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
  • Quick dry solution, does not require extra rinsing or dry time
  • Alcohol Free, No Parabens
  • Light fresh scent is not overpowering or “perfume-like”

Seriously, these wipes are sized very generously. I actually cut it in half with my Swiss Army knife & let the other half use the other half. 


Wipey, wipey.

 Wipey, wipey.

I don't know if you can see how much dirt is on the wipe but, man, I was grody!  The BF used his half and was impressed with how much ick these cleaned off of him. He had some spray paint all over his hands from applying some primer on some car stuff and it worked really well to take it off. It has to be all of the good Witch Hazel and the Citric Acid.

The wipes are really thick and have a lightly abrasive texture to really take off the ick. They smelled really good. They were easy to throw in my bag and take with me. I actually just gave one to the other half who is heading out to go tinker on some cars. These are not just for post-workouts. Its perfect for mechanics, too!
 If interested in learning more about ShowerPill, you can connect with them on their website. You can also connect with them via social media - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn
 How do you clean up after workouts when you can't shower? Have you tried ShowerPill yet?

Comments

Popular Posts