Run A Marathon FOR FREE!

Although I don't have much of a running mojo left in me, I still have the desire to keep updated with races happening that I might want to run in one day.

Have you heard of the Mainly Marathons Race Series?

It was new to me. I found out about this race while searching internet rabbit hole for 100 milers to possibly do in 2016. The other half has decided that he wants to run one and see if he can earn his 24 hour buckle before, me, the runner does. We will see what happens come March or so.

Anyways... It appears that Mainly Marathons is a race series where you can run races one day right after another. How freakin' bad ass is that?



From their website -

The Best Marathon Series in the World just got better!
Come run a marathon (or half) on us!
In celebration of our 3rd anniversary, Mainly Marathons is proud to announce a
freerace
Full or Half Marathon for everyone!
No matter whether you’ve run with us before or are considering your first Mainly Marathons race, you can now run one of any of our races completely free through the end of December 2016!
The Rules:
  • Good for one full or half marathon.
  • Must register at least 90 days before the event (just under 3 months).
  • Just copy this entry form and waiver (PDF or Word) and paste them into an email, fill in the information requested, then send it to monika@mainlymarathons.com. Do not sign up at Active for your free race.
  • One free race per person.
  • Good for any one Mainly Marathons race through December 31, 2016.
I have put some thought into this and this that this might be a possibility of working this into my schedule for next year. I think that Center of the Nation and the Southwest seems more likely for me due to scheduling and being closer for me to travel to.

Have you heard of Mainly Marathons and are you going to try one of the races next year?

Comments

Popular Posts