Coach Jenny's Holiday Fitness Challenge

I told you in the last bloggie post about the FitApproach and Run To The Finish Holiday Sweat Challenge. If you have not joined up - it's not too late!

Once you’ve signed up, pick out any of the logos and post it in your sidebar or in a post announcing your participation. Because it’s proven that the bigger your support circle the more successful you’ll be and hey if your friends are on the #HolidaySweat train maybe they won’t send you cookies for a gift!

But starting this challenge, I got an email about another holiday challenge. It starts later in the month, but I am starting it a little early.



Join The Holiday Challenge

Motivation. Accountability. Community. Fun.

 
Need a little motivation to maintain your running and fitness through the holiday season? Join the Holiday Challenge. It's a free six-week program and an easy, low stress way to stay fit during the busy holiday season, avoid weight gain, connect with like-minded active people, and win holiday gifts.

When you sign up for the free Holiday Challenge, you'll receive:
  • A 6-week motivational program that kicks off Monday, November 23rd and runs through January 1st to keep your momentum going through the holidays.
  • Access to the private Holiday Challenge Facebook group to keep you accountable.
  • Weekly mini challenges on nutrition, workouts and more!
  • Weekly emails with tips and healthy recipes!
  • Entry into the New Year's Virtual Race at the end of the program. It's a carrot that will keep you focused, accountable and motivated to move through the busy holiday season.  
  • You'll be entered to win my Wish-List Gifts including a Brooks Running shopping spree, Skirt Sports gear, and a Horizon Fitness Treadmill, Elliptical or exercise bike (wow)!
Join the free Holiday Challenge November 23 – January 1, 2016 and enjoy six weeks of motivating challenges, tips for staying fit and healthy, and a group of like-minded people that will inspire, support and high five you as you work towards your goals.

I actually spent $55 and signed up for the Holiday Challenge AND the Challenge 2016.

When you sign up for the Holiday Challenge PLUS  the CHALLENGE 2016 Combo Package, you’ll receive:


  • Weekly Holiday Challenge Emails with Tips and Recipes
  • Access to the private Holiday Challenge and CHALLENGE 2016 Facebook groups.
  • Entry into Coach Jenny’s Wish-List Giveaways
  • Entry into the New Year’s Virtual Race and other virtual races through the year.
  • Participation in the Holiday Challenge and CHALLENGE 2016 programs.
  • 12 motivating challenges in the 12 months during 2016 (fitness, nutrition, running and walking, spiritual, strength and more)!
  • Access to Coach Jenny’s CHALLENGE 2016 Training Center with over 30 training programs, training webinars, private Q&A’s, and more!
I'm a cheapskate and don't like spending money on this virtual stuff. BUT come the beginning of the year, I want to do another weight loss challenge to win even more money. Hence being plump after working so hard to lose the weight. I don't want to gain it back because with this upcoming weight loss challenge, there are bonuses every year for keeping it off +/- a few pounds. This year, the other half is going to be working out right along side of me and that will do a lot more for me emotionally since this year, suffering alone was really hard. I'm really looking forward to the support!

Since me losing weight right now isn't a goal of mine, but gaining back the fitness that I lost over the last few months is more important to me. I'm at a weight where I don't want to gain anymore, but just maintain until the start of the year. So, I started up the Coach Jenny's 5K Advanced Run this week. I have nothing but 5K's for a few months to look forward to. And 5K's are so hard since its a lot of work in such a short amount of time. Ive said I'm built for distance and not speed. But I want to gain more speed. My 5K PR has been around for way too long and I plan to beat it come 2016.

Holiday Challenge's - Yay or nay? Are you signed up for any? Tell me below!

Comments

Popular Posts