Incredible Virtual Run

I don't do many virtual runs, maybe one a year. This year, I'm seeing the importance of the runs as its a pretty nice way to get some swag and not have to deal with the crowds or parking or travel ect of some bigger races. I have been focusing on my 5Ks, and I don't get many medals from my local races for a mere 5K. This is one of the reasons why I have been looking into virtual races this year.

I am going to be participating in the LevelUpRuns Incredible Virtual Run this April. This post is sponsored by LevelUpRuns and no other compensation was given.

I plan on doing the 5K and the medal is pretty darn cute.

Bling!
LevelUpRuns has the 5K, 10K and the Half Marathon registration still open until April 15th. They also have other races that you can register for too!

You can register here - BUT you can use code SAVE10 to save 10% off any race entry.

If you want to connect with LevelUpRuns, you can do so via their website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Who's doing the Incredible Virtual Run with me?

Comments

Popular Posts