Make Beauty Product Review

I know that I don't really come across the blog here as a beauty blogger but hey, I'm a girl and if I get a chance to get all dolled up and out of running clothes, life is good. Eventually I will get around to redoing the site to have it be more about the things that I am posting instead of running as this originally started as.

So here is a sponsored post by Make Beauty and no other compensation has been given. 






Learn About the Brand
We develop products to spark your own irresistible desire to create. Professionally
formulated but user friendly, every product is designed for personal experimentation –
wear wet or dry, alone or layered, subtle or super-pigmented. The collections for lips,
eyes, cheeks and skin offer rich formulations and rare palettes for an unconstrained
range of colors, finishes and textures. Whether the look is a perfect no-makeup makeup
or modern minimal alongside a more pigmented finish is entirely up to you.

Each year MAKE selects a resident makeup artist to collaborate with an expert artisan
and creative outside of the beauty industry to inspire MAKE color palettes and create
limited-edition concept collections.

MAKE is made in our hometown, NYC. It is paraben-free and never tested on animals.
A percentage of sales is donated to our non-profit partner, We See Beauty Foundation,
supporting women-led, worker-owned cooperative businesses across the Americas. 

MakeBeauty gave me 2 samples to try. The Silk Cream Lipstick in Taffy and Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Alabaster. Both products are $25 retail and not tested on animals and hypoallergenic.
Both are just lovely and I think could be flattering to any skin tone. The lipstick just felt good to wear and I did like the color on me. The eyeshadow was nice because you could wear it wet or dry. I like to use this lighter color on the browbone or in the corners of my eyes for a highlight and I thought that it looked good.


To connect with MakeBeauty, you can do so at their website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, tumblr, and Vimeo

Also, they are offering a Reader Discount on their already discounted products.

Reader Discount: 20% Off
Reader Discount Code: MAKEYOURSELF

Note: Enjoy a special 20% off sitewide on Makebeauty.com with the code MAKEYOURSELF, valid through 3/1-4/15.

Comments

Popular Posts