Oh Yeah! More News!

So the other post, I shared with you that I was a new ambassador for Fitsok.

I also have news to share that I am a race ambassador for Level Up Runs.


I mentioned them a couple of weeks ago that they were having an Incredibles Virtual Run. Well, they don't stop at just that one run. They are having more virtual runs.

In May, they are going to have a May the 4th Be With You Virtual Run. I think this is great with BB8 on the metal from the latest Star Wars movie.
Pretty Sweet, huh!
I hope that you can join me on this run! I can't wait to get my new race medal!

LevelUpRuns has the 5K, 10K and the Half Marathon registration still open until May 15th. They also have other races that you can register for too!

You can register here - and you can use code SAVE10 to save 10% off any race entry.

If you want to connect with LevelUpRuns, you can do so via their website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

You can also join the May 4th Facebook event page, too!

Who is doing the May 4th race with me?

Comments

Popular Posts