Revitalizing Face Masks from When Masks Review

I don't get to sit back in a tub very often and relax with a face mask on but I have been trying to make it a more regular habit. It was very welcomed after Robie Creek this year - Did I tell you that I didn't really train for it? A half marathon and no long runs?! Yeah. Sitting in a tub of epsom salts was so nice post-race. When I did this I also used a face mask. This one was a mask by a company called When Masks. FYI this post is sponsored by them and no other compensation was given.

About the Product
The When masks product lineup includes 5 unique masks and each mask has a special function and usage. I used the Travelmate since I was traveling to use this. These include:

• Travelmate
• 10PM
• Snow Magic
• Glamour Base
• The Last Choice

Product Highlights:
When uses an all-natural bio-cellulose sheet that is made from coconuts, which is gentle enough to treat burn patients. Despite its light weight, the bio-cellulose sheet can hold essence 100 times its weight, that is 10 times more than fabric or paper mask sheets. As much essence as it holds, the bio-cellulose sheet delivers essence to skin with minimum wastage by maintaining exceptional dermal contact.

Natural, hydration, adhesion - the elements you demand in a face mask, When has them all at their best.

When masks are available at the following retailers:

• Sephora
• Ulta Beauty
• Anthropologie (online only)
• Bartell Drugs
• Beautychoice.com (online only)
• Birchbox (online only)
• Rickys NYC
• Starboard Cruise Services

BRAND STORY

When, launched by J.C People in July 2011, is a premium face mask brand taking extra care of your skin at anytime, anywhere, in any situations. High-quality and unique, our face masks have been receiving overwhelming responses from overseas buyers. Headquartered in Korea, we have successfully started our international expansion in November 2012 by launching in the US via the world's largest cosmetics sales channel, Sephora. We have further expanded to reach Europe, China, and the Middle East. We strive to become a worldwide leading face mask brand.
BRAND CONCEPT

When’s core target consumers are active modern ladies who have multiple roles and responsibilities to juggle and are always pressed for time. We aim to provide our customers with simple, hassle-free yet fun experience in skin care for the special ‘me-moments’. 


 

BRAND PHILOSOPHY & MISSION

Our mission is to develop and deliver sustainable, high value-adding products with innovative functions and creative design. We want to offer reliable products with:
1) low irritation risk and 2) high effectiveness that consumers can buy with 3) confidence.

I really liked sitting back in a hot epsom salt bath with one of these on my face. I thought that my skin felt smoother afterwards. I thought that they were a nice treat that I am going to make a more regular deal in my life. 

If you want to connect with When Masks, you can do so at their website, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.

Have you ever used When Masks or any other masks like this?

Comments

Popular Posts