Join Evian® Facial Spray For Beautiful Skin All Summer Long


What do you think of Evian water? I know that I went on an Evian bottled water kick at one time and really liked the taste of the water. Now, Evian has another water product that I can enjoy that I am older.

This post is sponsored by Evian and not other compensation has been given.




Learn About the Brand
Pure, natural skincare from the French Alps, evian® Facial Spray is very beneficial for any skin type at any age. To ensure that every canister of evian® Facial Spray contains the same extreme purity and neutral 7.2pH that has earned decades of international respect, evian® water is tested 300 times each day. 

Evian® Facial Spray’s unique, balanced, mineral content and exquisitely fine micro-droplet mist allow skin to better absorb its hydration and blend and finish makeup into a smooth, natural look. This favorite of skincare and makeup professionals is affordable luxury at its best. Available in three convenient sizes, evian® Facial Spray is leak-proof and environmentally friendly –
1.7 oz. travel size (TSA approved), 5 oz. for tote or office and economical 10 oz. for use at home.
 
It takes over fifteen years for evian® mineral water to travel untouched through the French Alps into each evian® Facial Spray canister. Thanks to its gentle and unique mineral balance, the benefits of evian® Facial Spray go far beyond refreshment. I'm excited to share this wonderful skincare find with you.



It may be silly but using a spritz of the new Evian Facial Spray is cooling and very refreshing post run. The weather is getting warmer and I'm a sweaty beast. I mean if I can't have a pool boy running along side me misting me, me misting myself with this stuff is the next best thing. 

I mean who really likes to be a sweaty, salty mess post-run? #SweatyMess: Remove sweat with the calming, soothing benefits of evian® Facial Spray to prevent dry skin and breakouts.



Who wants to join me this summer and keep your skin hydrated with some Evian Facial Spray?

Comments

Popular Posts