Just Keep Running! Just Keep Running!

You know how I told you a few weeks back that I was a Level Up Runs ambassador? Well I'm excited to announce July's virtual run. "Just Keep Running" Featuring Dory and Marlin from Finding Nemo/Dory

So Cute

These race medals are no joke. That are pretty darn awesome. I never got to show you my last 2 medals from the last 2 virtual races.




See. These things are so awesome. They are huge - almost as big as my head, heavy, and really detailed. I don't think I've done a race with this awesome of swag before. So, I am pretty thrilled about this next race. The whole Dory and Nemo thing is pretty cute.



You can register by visiting our website at www.levelupruns.com. Use the code Loyal10 to save 10% off your entry. Don't forget to add a brand new Level Up Virtual Runs Running Belt to your order. these belts come with LED lights that have 3 modes (Fast Flash, Semi Fast Flash, and Constant) They come in Pink, Red, Blue, or Green. They fit all the big phone and are even sweat resistant to protect your phone or other belonging that you stash inside your belt while you work out.


So awesome!



If you are joining me on this virtual run, don't forget to follow LevelUpRuns on Twitter and Instagram. And make sure you tag them!

Did you join in on the last couple of races?

Comments

Popular Posts