Do you share your real self online?

Do you share your real self online? I found this blogging writing prompt on a bloggie site and thought it is fairly interesting.
A certain someone caught me mid-sentence.
I think that a lot of people do have an honest portion of themselves online, but they don't share the negative or the tears.  Most bloggers who have a"brand",  have their "brand" online, but edit the other parts of their lives out. Or they may be fearful of stalkers or whatever.


I don't know if its because of what I feel my "brand" is, or that I'm naturally honest and open about my feelings and thoughts, I don't think I edit out as much as others.

The only opinion that I keep off my online channel is politics and religion. I feel to each their own on those and my opinion is not going to change your thoughts and feelings. Oh, and bank account info. I don't think that has a place online, either. :-)


If I like a product, I like a product and want to share with you. If my MIL or boyfriend is causing a ruckus in my training life, I like to share also because it is a reason why training is what it is. So I do believe that my real self is online with the exclusions above.

What about you? Do you share your real self online?

Comments

Popular Posts