Studio Gear Prime Objective Skin Perfecting Face Primer Review

This post is sponsored by Studio Gear and no other compensation was given.

I am a sucker for makeup. I like things that are easy to apply and last all day. This is my 2nd product review post with Studio Gear. The girly-girl I am is really enjoying these professional makeup products.

Learn About the Brand
Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigious cosmetics brand featuring a full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This is a line created true to the concept that every woman deserves professional, high quality cosmetics at a reasonable price.

The Studio Gear Professional Brush Collection is the core of the line. Made only from the highest quality hairs and hand-tied for unbeatable quality, women around the country are using this collection to enhance their makeup application and express their creativity with precision. Customer loyalty is ensured through a lifetime product guarantee and with over 40 tools, everything from basic to advanced techniques are covered.

The Studio Gear color palette is vibrant and original - the colors are true, pure, and precise. The simplicity and quality in the eye shadows and lipsticks provide staple colors for any look, whether it be timeless or trend. Customers ask for products by name and keep coming back again and again.


Today's post is about the Studio Gear Prime Objective Skin Perfecting Face Primer. I don't really use anything like a foundation. I do use a face powder, but with as greasy as my skin is, I never liked the feel of foundation. BUT this isn't a foundation, its a Primer. 

Prime Objective Face Primer is a silicone-based face primer that not only smooths surface imperfections for an incredibly bright complexion, but it also includes rejuvenating ingredients such as retinol and milk protein 20 that condition, balance, and protect the skin from environmental stresses. Optical diffusers further enhance the complexion by lightening and brightening!
Doesn't that sound nice! But the feel of wearing it and the look after its applied is even nicer. The feel of this is amazing. You use 1-2 pumps but I think 1 worked best. It feels so powdery soft. I just wanted to keep touching my face as its amazing. Look at my before and after results below.



First pic is clean skin. 2nd pic is after the primer. You can see my skin is more even and less red. The 3rd pic is after I applied the rest of the makeup. Including my Studio Gear eyeliner and mascara

If you would like to purchase your own Studio Gear products, you can do so on their website.
You can also use code "SGEYES" for 10% off your purchase. Yay!
You can also connect with Studio Gear on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

I really am enjoying these products and actually look forward to purchasing more products in the future from this company. They are very high quality and the prices are reasonable.

What make-up line do you use?
  

Comments

Popular Posts