Friday Favorites - ToiletTree Products

I have tried Toilettree Products before & I am glad that they are letting me share more goodies with you again this Holiday season. This post is sponsored by Toilettree Products & no other compensation has been given.


I was given the 4-shelf Bamboo Freestanding Organizing Shelf. It comes in 3, 4 or 5 shelves varieties and I thought it would make a good addition to my closet I have to build in my basement. My plan is to add baskets as shown in the pic below & throw in my random & small running stuff - gloves, beanies, waist belts, reflective blinkers, ect. We are currently remodeling a bathroom & bedroom & turning it into a bedroom & closet - there is no closets in 2 of these bedrooms in this house. The bathroom is still needed but that is another project farther down the line. First is just to organize my clothes & running stuffs.
4 Tier Bathroom Bamboo Freestanding Organizing Shelf
From Here

Our bamboo organizing shelf is made from the highest quality eco-friendly bamboo. Assembly is quick and easy, and our durable shelf is built to last. The efficient, elegant design maximizes storage space and will blend seamlessly with your decor. It’s a stylish and practical addition to any room – great for bathrooms, bedrooms and for extra storage space throughout the house. Available with 3, 4 or 5 shelves.


I think the bamboo & the style makes for a pretty neutral piece of furniture that would make a good gift or addition to your home! 

If you want one too, it looks like there is one left for free shipping on Amazon.com.

ToiletTree has a large variety of products available. Grooming, bathroom and travel accessories, and skin care and oral health products. I think that they have a great special deals this holiday season, too!

You can find ToiletTree products via their Website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts