(Re) Losing Weight

So, all of my weight I lost last year, I gained it back. :-(

It was all because of lack of running, eating whatever was near, and drinking my wine. All of my clothes are tight. AND I did actually get rid of all of my "fat" clothes from when I lost weight as a motivation to not re-gain. So, I actually had to buy a pair of jeans so I had something to wear other then elastic waist running clothes.

I have put off getting a gym membership all year -but I did buy a treadmill earlier this summer. But my local small Po'dunk town had a Black Friday sale on gym memberships and I had to get on that. $190 for a whole year. They don't have a ton of equipment but they do have an indoor track I can slog on. I've gone a couple of times and even though its not my dream gym, it hasn't been too bad.

So this month is all about the weight loss. I didn't want to be starting this on January 1st. Mainly because of my Black Friday deal. Mainly because I can't fit into my jeans from last winter.

I have been trying to watch what I eat and logging in my meals. I have drastically cut back on my wine. And I am fortunate enough to get a little help from VivSlim Premium Weight Loss and Cleanse Program for the next 30 days.

Vivslim premium 1 months supply
Let's give this a go.

VivSlim Premium is a proprietary blend of all natural ingredients designed to help you lose up to 25 pounds in 4 weeks by decreasing appetite, increasing metabolism and energy, and acting as a cleanse for your system.

This new, premium formula contains all of the original ingredients of the original VivSlim, but in higher concentrations -- and combined with two additional all natural ingredients: tarragon leaf and phyllium husk.

All Natural Ingredients Include:

- Tarragon Leaf: Well known for its powerful effectiveness in treating digestive problems, tarragon leaf helps the body get rid of impurities and toxicities that can increase the chances of obesity.

- Phyllium Husk: With 80% of its contents being fiber, phyllium husk has been used for centuries in Asia for its powerful effect on the metabolism of glucose and lipids. This all-natural plant works to keep the digestive system healthy while giving you the feeling of satiety and reducing the feeling of hunger.

- Medical Amylum: A variety of starch that promotes satiety and controls the body's fat intake by blocking the non-fat material converting into fat.

- Jobsteers Seed: The extract from jobstears seeds decompose body fat, eject heat, and help the bowels remove waste properly.

- Bitter Orange Fruit: Used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve stomach upset, suppress appetite, and assist with mild insomnia.

- Lotus Leaf: Known as "the slimming natural medicine," and the "Sacred Lotus," lotus leaf lowers the body's cholesterol levels and aids in digestion.

- Mulberry Leaf: Used in Chinese medicine for maintaining normal blood sugar and blood fat level, urine fluid level, and facilitating bowel movement.

- Konjac Root: The soluble fibers of the Konjac Root aid in suppressing hunger while working to lower blood cholesterol, slow glucose absorption, lower the glycemic index, and promote regular bowel movements.

- Cassia Seed: Sweet, bitter and salty in flavor, cassia seeds are associated with the liver, kidney, and large intestine and work to relax the bowels.

VivSlim Premium's unique blend of natural extracts provides a completely smooth weight loss process that helps you control your hunger impulses safely and effectively.


Directions:

Take one capsule in the morning with a glass of water before or after breakfast.

There are no diet or exercise requirements to participate. VivSlim Premium works by reducing appetite and increasing fat absorption without the unwanted side effects of commercial diet pills such as upset stomach, diarrhea, headaches, facial flushing, congestion, or dizziness. VivSlim's all natural ingredients have a cleansing effect on your system, flushing out toxins and impurities that can lead to weight gain, fatigue, and premature aging.

Seems easy enough. Nothing in it seems scary or  toxic. Its only one pill a day. It may work or it may be just Snake Oil. I'm always hopeful on products like this but a smidge skeptical at the same time. Will I really lose 25 pounds in the next 30 days? I'm not very good at making sure I take pills every single day because I'm lazy, but I am going to try my best here. Like I said, I'm hopeful so 25 pounds would be pretty awesome. :-)

Are there any weight loss supplements that you have tried? Any that you have liked?

Comments

Popular Posts