How do you stay motivated?


Moving right along here on the #IAmEmpowered bloggie train thanks to all this great writing prompts from FitApproach / Sweatpink. :-)

Today's bloggie prompt is How do you stay motivated? The holidays and festivities are over and a lot of people are going through a January slump. What do you do to remind yourself to stick with your goals? 

You know, as I put into my New Years Goals, knowing that there are those things out there - its all motivating to me. Plus, I DO want to lose weight. I don't feel like I look good and none of my clothes fit me - and I don't wanna buy new bigger ones. I did donate all of my "fat" clothes after the weight I lost as motivation to not gain it back. :-/ I have so many cute smaller clothes that I wanna get back into.

Plus, I DO want a tummy tuck and I want to brag about my running again. It pains me to not be able to feel as good about my running as before.

Plus I ALREADY bought a year gym membership - paid the year in full, and I don't wanna waste that money as that year will expire whether I go or not. 


Those are currently keeping me motivated so I probably will have to refer back to this bloggie post in a couple of months when I feel defeated. :-)

What is keeping you motivated during this first week of the year?

Comments

Popular Posts