Soul Patches Product Review


This post is sponsored by Soul Patches and no other compensation was given.

I used to wear high heels all the time. Until I started running, I would always be in a pair of heels. Now, they just plain ol' hurt my feet. Some of my pretty shoes are now too narrow as I think my feet have widened and lengthened a bit since running. I think I bought them before I started running. But some of them just have points that hurt to wear or stand in for any length of time.

Thankfully Soul Patches have come to my rescue.
Yay!
Sole Patches are a thin cushioned patch that sticks onto the ball of your foot. The cushioning is made of Poron by Rogers Corporation, a special material that's shock-absorbing, antimicrobial, anti-odor, and has moisture-repelling properties, making it a perfect solution to avoiding having sore feet at the end of the day in uncomfortable shoes!

I have tried other brands found in the grocery store but I felt that they were too thick and made my shoe feel even smaller without adding the cush I needed. I tried these in a pair I loved that I previously used the store bought gel padding. Comparing the two products, I liked how this was a small pad and didn't take up precious room in the shoe. Plus they are a flesh color so you can stick them to your feet instead of your shoe and it doesn't look super obvious.


If you want to connect withe Sole Patches, you can do so at their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can find their product on sale on their website for a very reasonable $9.95 for a package of 6 adhesive pads. 

Comments

Popular Posts