Trying Things Outside My Comfort Zone

Moving right along here on the #IAmEmpowered bloggie train thanks to all this great writing prompts from FitApproach / Sweatpink. :-)

Today's bloggie prompt is Try one thing outside of your comfort zone. Maybe it’s trying a new workout or speaking up at work. What’s one thing you can do today to push yourself outside of your comfort zone? “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox

I wasn't gonna do this post as pretty much everything is out of my comfort zone lately. Hello, Anxiety!  But I am not gonna flake out on this. I sat on the rowing machine. I mean the rowing machine, you need good form, and my form always sucks since I am so tight. And getting on it really is a full body workout. Its been YEARS since I have been on one. End of 2013 I think. 



And my gym, I am not that comfortable in. But I hopped on and busted out a few minutes. Of course after google'ing Rowing Machine Form 




Have you recently gone outside your comfort zone? What did you do? How did you feel after your completed it?

Comments

Popular Posts