Who Empowers You?

Moving right along here on the #IAmEmpowered bloggie train thanks to all this great writing prompts from FitApproach / Sweatpink. :-)

Today's bloggie prompt is Who inspires you to be your most empowered self? Is it your #wcw, boss, teacher, partner? How do they empower you? Now think about how you can start empowering others! 

I am SO motivated by all the Instagram posts that I am always checking in to. #sweatpink is of course a good one. 

#sweatpink
 But I have been most recently checking in on #IRunThisBody tag. 


#irunthisbody
Every single one of you empower me to be my best running self. I feel like everyone is strong and amazing, and I know that I can always improve my fitness and running times, but I am just gonna keep on keeping on. :-)

Who empowers you to be your best self?

Comments

Popular Posts